The concept of GroupScript is really simple.
We call it group buying power.
If enough people join a campaign, they will all enjoy a special discount. If there arenā€™t enough people, the deal doesnā€™t happen.
By having more people join a deal, we get bigger discounts.
- Ability to post new deals with the following info:
ā€¢ deal info
ā€¢ end date/time countdown,
ā€¢ min/max order per user
ā€¢ max order per deal (if reached, deal is closed)
ā€¢ discount in percentage
ā€¢ purchases/purchases needed to activate deal.
ā€¢ Original price/price after discount
- Option to share the deal via email, facebook and twitter
- Option to refer a friend and get a reward (once when friend bought anything deal). Ability to track manage affiliates
- Option to discuss deals on the siteā€™s forum ā€“ for admins to give clear feedback to customers
- Info about the total number of grouponā€™s bought
- Integrated forum
- Option to add/choose cities
- Page manager. Possibility to add/edit static pages
- Facilitate users to sign-up for a daily e-mail alert
- Secure payments with PayPal
- PayPal Website Payments Pro can now be used to accept credit cards.
- Site allows to save all buyer info into a CSV file for both admin and company.
- Companies can open their own accounts and add campaigns.
- Google maps.
- Integrated twitter last posts.
- Partners can follow progress of their campaigns from their own section.
- Possible to buy coupon for a friend.
- Credit System.
- The deals now last until a maximum number of coupons is reached or the deal reaches end date. The deal still tips at minimum required coupons sold.
- Internationalization enhancements ā€“ site visitors can now register accounts that contain full range of Unicode characters, instead of latin alpha-characters.
- If there is no deal at the moment, the last active deal is displayed.
- A graphic reports (charts) of registered users & sales. (NEW)
- Users can upload a profile picture and admin can specify a default one for all users (NEW)
- Payments are displayed in backend and can be filtered by deal or by date (NEW)
- Authorize.net payment gateway (NEW)
- Multiple coupons can be bought at once(NEW)
- Admins can log in to admin area
- Admins can manage users
- Admins can view complete list of users, can delete,edit them.
- Admins can schedule a deal
- Admins can create deals by filling starting date, duration of the deal (in hours, could be more
than 24h), price/number of buyers required, original price, minimal number of groupons.
- Admins can manage lists of deals, cancel scheduled or active deals.
- Admins can view a printable list of purchased coupons for specific deal.
- Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
- Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform.
- When a deal is over or sold out before, it is still displayed on the front page, but users cannot buy it anymore.
- Report to see through the console, all buyers and their contact details of any coupon.
- A list of tracking Ids for specific deal, handed to the Merchant for the purpose of preventing abuse (printable version and specific account for merchant).
- The ability to download data into a CSV file for any ā€Dealā€™ with Statistics.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights.
- Ability to filter deals by their status.
- Administrators can export data about deals from site backend.
- User credits can be assigned and removed for individual users, a list of userā€™s credit history. (NEW)
- Added ability to use SSL for checkout pages (for PayPal Website Payments Pro & Authorize.net). (NEW)
- Ability to specify Google Analytics ID which is then automatically added to all templates (NEW)
PHP version 5 or higher
PHP memory limit >=32Mb
Ability to run cronjobs
Zend Optimizer installed